Software Development Manager
Swift Dynamics, Bangkok, Thailand
Swift Dynamics is a leading IoT total solution provider in Thailand. We are now seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software Development Manager to join our platform development department. As an Software Development Manager, you will oversee multiple product squads and play a crucial role in shaping our software development practices. You will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives/projects, ensuring critical deliveries, and providing guidance on overall technology architecture.
- Lead and mentor a team of tech leads & engineers, overseeing multiple product squads to ensure successful delivery of web and mobile applications.
- Drive the growth of the team by establishing and nurturing guilds, fostering collaboration, and sharing best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, such as product owners, consultants, designers and sales teams to shape product and technology roadmaps.
- Provide a holistic view of the overall architecture, identifying opportunities for improvement and ensuring scalability, performance, and security.
- Actively participate in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues across multiple software components and services.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in cutting-end technologies and pursue adoption when applicable.
- Collaborate with the infrastructure team to optimize the deployment and scalability of our applications.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in platform development.
- Extensive experience (3+ years) in both front-end and backend development, with expertise in with expertise in Python, React Native, ReactJS, AWS Services, CI/CD, Postgres, and modular architecture.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and guide cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Proficiency in architecting and designing scalable and performant web and mobile applications.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to identify and resolve technical challenges.
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies, agile practices, and CI/CD processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup or online marketplace environment is a plus.
If you have a dream in pursuing a career in a fast-growing Startup firm, Swift Dynamics should be the right place for you!!!